Symbiosis Redensifying Lip Serum is infused with Hyaluronic and Lactic Acids to help restructure lip volume and resculpt lip contours, whilst also providing moisture and protection.
Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into lips, helping to hydrate and instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Lactic Acid aims to lighten the pigmentation of the lips and aims to nourish them effectively, whilst Mint helps with protection and softening.
- Aims to restructure lip volume
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contributes to resculpt lip contours
- Aims to provide moisture and protection
Did you know?
To get the best out of your lip care you should always start with a lip scrub to remove dry skin. This prevents your lipstick from looking patchy or flaky later on in the day. Make your own scrub by mixing sugar and honey in a bowl, then rub it into your lips. Finish by wiping it off with a dry cloth.
Applying your skincare the right way:
1. Apply a generous amount of serum onto the back of your clean hand using the doe-foot applicator
2. With clean hands, gently smooth onto the lips using your ring finger for gentle pressure, starting at the centre of the lips and working outwards
3. Glide your fingertip across the lips, from left to right, to allow any remaining serum to be absorbed.